You have been advised by the warden that the agency is going to seek national accreditation by the ACA and that he has designated you as the accreditation manager. One of the areas that will be looked at is internal policies dealing with officer misconduct. There have been several incidents in the past in which officers have either been disciplined or fired for conduct that violated the rules and regulations of the agency.
He has tasked you with the responsibility of coming up with a comprehensive training plan that would address ethical and moral issues officers face in the performance of their duties. He also wants you to explore the possibility of instituting a civilian review board to investigate inmate complaints against officers. He assigns several other members of the agency to assist you.
- Research how various correctional agencies address the handling of officer complaints.
- Address the following in the comprehensive training plan:How will the current level of officer misconduct be analyzed? Explain.
- What techniques will be used to train officers in successfully and repeatedly making ethical decisions while both on and off duty? Explain.
- How will these training methods and techniques be implemented in the organization? Explain.
- How will the effectiveness of these training methods be evaluated? Explain.
This question was answered on: Dec 08, 2020
Buy this answer for only: $15
This attachment is locked
We have a ready expert answer for this paper which you can use for in-depth understanding, research editing or paraphrasing. You can buy it or order for a fresh, original and plagiarism-free solution (Deadline assured. Flexible pricing. TurnItIn Report provided)
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card . All your purchases are securely protected by .
About this QuestionSTATUS
Dec 08, 2020EXPERT
GET INSTANT HELP/h4>
We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions:
- As a reference for in-depth understanding of the subject.
- As a source of ideas / reasoning for your own research (if properly referenced)
- For editing and paraphrasing (check your institution's definition of plagiarism and recommended paraphrase).
NEW ASSIGNMENT HELP?
Order New Solution. Quick Turnaround
Click on the button below in order to Order for a New, Original and High-Quality Essay Solutions. New orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.
WE GUARANTEE, THAT YOUR PAPER WILL BE WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND WITHIN A DEADLINE.