- Highland Inc. has total assets of $16,200, net working capital of $3,900, owner's equity of $8,500, and long-term debt of $6,000. What is the value of current assets?
2. Anderson Enterprises currently has $400 in cash. The company owes $1,200 to suppliers for merchandise and $4,500 to the bank for a long-term loan. Customers owe Anderson $1,900. The inventory has a book value of $3,700 and estimated market value of $4,400. If Anderson compiled a financial statement today, how much would it show as the value of current assets?
3. The Bake Shoppe has net working capital of $6,100, long-term debt of $10,400, and total debt of $15,200, and owner equity of $18,900. What is the value of The Bake Shoppe' net fixed assets?
4. Grandel, Inc. has current liabilities of $10,200 and accounts receivable of $14,800. The firm has total assets of $39,700 and net fixed assets of $18,900. The owners' equity has a book value of $16,500. What is the amount of net working capital?
5. Joe's Store has net working capital of $1,800, total assets of $12,600, and net fixed assets of $9,700. What is the value of current liabilities?
This question was answered on: Dec 08, 2020
Buy this answer for only: $15
This attachment is locked
We have a ready expert answer for this paper which you can use for in-depth understanding, research editing or paraphrasing. You can buy it or order for a fresh, original and plagiarism-free solution (Deadline assured. Flexible pricing. TurnItIn Report provided)
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card . All your purchases are securely protected by .
About this QuestionSTATUS
Dec 08, 2020EXPERT
GET INSTANT HELP/h4>
We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions:
- As a reference for in-depth understanding of the subject.
- As a source of ideas / reasoning for your own research (if properly referenced)
- For editing and paraphrasing (check your institution's definition of plagiarism and recommended paraphrase).
NEW ASSIGNMENT HELP?
Order New Solution. Quick Turnaround
Click on the button below in order to Order for a New, Original and High-Quality Essay Solutions. New orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.
WE GUARANTEE, THAT YOUR PAPER WILL BE WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND WITHIN A DEADLINE.